1. Speaking of my Lil Sis, they currently live in Austin, TX, but recently decided to move back to the DFW area. They should be back at the end of August...I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. They haven't decided where they're going to live just quite yet because they are both job searching so that will be a big driving force for where the land. She's a kindergarten teacher so if you hear of anything job related for her please let me know.
2. Mason's birthday party was so much fun!!! Everything went great. I'm going to make a separate post for pictures of the party, but here's one that I just love!
3. We are 2 1/2 weeks out before we leave for our fabulous trip to Cabo! One of my favorite thing about our vacations is getting to the airport having breakfast at 7:00am and drinking a Bloody Mary...I don't know about you, but that just screams I'M ON VACATION! We will be having dinner here one night .
Sunset De Mona Lisa
We had dinner here last year when we were in Cabo. It's one of the greatest places I've had the pleasure of eating at. The views are incredible and the food is great too.
We are also having dinner at on of our other favorite spots too...The Office. Not as fancy, but super fun. The atmosphere is incredible. It's very low key and you can eat dinner with your swim suit on and you feet in the sand.
We going to play golf once while were there too.
4.I've been cooking quite a few things from the Pioneer Woman's Cook Book and Blog and everything has turned out fabulous. What have you cooked from her cook book that I should try?
5. Working out...that's seems like all I do these days. For a while my weight has stayed the same, but after two months of going so hard at the gym and usually only have 1 day of bad meals I'm down 9 lbs from my start way. I'm about 8 lbs away from my goal.
6. Mason is going through a difficult phase right now. We he gets frustrated or wants a toy that another kids has he hits them. It's soooo frustrating. It seems to be getting a little better, but still hard and I've yet to find the best disciple tactic. I'm just trying to stay consistent and follow through with what I tell him I'm going to do.
7. Mason is so much fun right now. I know, but I just said that he was in a difficult phase. Well...2 is also so much fun too. Just the other day I watched him and his buddy Gabe from next door chase after a cricket and when he finally caught it his little face lit up and he looked at me like look what I did Mommy!!! So Innocent.
Okay well I thought I had more to post, but this is all I can think up right now. It's 7:45am and my little monkey will be up in about 30 minutes demanding his eggs and pancakes so I must get going.