Tonight will be a quiet night for my little family and I. All three of my boys are fighting nasty colds. Baby.Drew is currently getting breathing treatments every 8 hours. We plan on getting take out from Salt Grass (because I love everything about that place), wearing our favorite jammies and popping my favorite champagne. I'll know exactly where my babies are...tucked in their cozy bed! Heck we'll probably celebrate the East coast New Year instead of ours. I wish all of my friends and family a Happy New Year and many many blessings in 2012!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
It's around two in the morning. I'm up with Drew and thought it might be time to get back to this little blog I abandoned a few months ago.
First thing first...I had a baby. Ha! We couldn't be more in love with this guy. More to come on him in a separate post.
I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. It's time for me to lay my little friend down and for both of us to catch some zzzz.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I put Mason down to nap and he protested for over and hour. He didn't nap yesterday and I let that slide, but today he had school and without a nap on school days means a beast of an afternoon for mom. I finally had to resort to a spat on the leg and now he's fast a sleep. I hate have to be mean mommy.
Made this and eating it right now...seriously like crack people!!!
Getting ready to pack my hospital bag...anything that you wish you would've packed that you didn't?
It's been a blast watching the world series, but my DVR is seriously backed up due to it. I'm sure in a few months I can enjoy watching my shows while feeding in the middle of the night...good times!
Mason is doing a Scentsy fudraiser at school so if there's anything you would like to order please let me know. It ends at the end of this week. :)
I guess that's about it...I'm going to go make these now!
Monday, October 24, 2011
Most of you saw on Facebook that my nephew was born on Friday. He is sooo precious and makes me that much more excited to meet Drew. My sis delivered at the same hospital that I delivered Mason at and will deliver Drew at too. It was nice to be there and kind of see how everything worked again.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
And one more thing before I go. I've gone to Target a couple times now in the last few weeks to buy nursing bras, nursing tanks, panties and a few comfy clothes to wear in the hospital. For the life of me I can not figure out why every time I'm in that section I have a complete melt down, feel overwhelmed and take of running out of the store.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Will start with a few pictures on my phone and then I'll tell you what going on with everyone.
- We went to the Fair this past Monday and had a good time, but it totally wore this pregnant mama out. We spent a lot of time in the Midway this go around and less time seeing grown-up things. Mason enjoyed every last minute of it and threw the biggest 3 year old fit when it was time to go.
- Can't believe October is almost over and that November is approching fast which means that I will be 30 years old in just about 2 weeks.
- My What's for Dinner?!?!? Biz is doing really well and it kills me to do this, but this will be my last week of cooking before my newest bundle of joy arrives. I told Scott yesterday that I just couldn't do it anymore and that I needed to go on hiatus for a bit. More then anything I just want to soak up every last minute with Mason while we're just a twosome.
- Mason is growing like a weed and shows no signs of stopping. I love ever little thing about him and his bigger then life personality. Makes me so curious what little brother's personality will be like.
- Speaking of little brother...he's growing like a weed too. We're 33 weeks along. We go to the doc next Tuesday and then we start going weekly after that. I'm not quite sure where this pregnancy went, but it's just about over and I think I'm starting to get a wee bit nervous. Everything is pretty much ready to go. I will probably pack my bag sometime next week.
- Asking for prayers for a big opportunity for Mr. CoccaNuts!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Count the Rainbows not the Thunderstorms~
Monday, September 19, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
2. Morning snuggles with my MC are the best.
3. It's taken me two hours to work on the post because my goodness the words just aren't flowing this morning. Maybe the decaf
4. I didn't get to get in on the Missoni for Target madness yesterday, but saw several items I would've loved to purchase. I'm currently saving my weekly allowance for a pair of Tory Burch revas so there's not much spending going on in this neck of the woulds. Mase and I have been hunkered down at the casa for the most part and trying to go at least one day a week with out leaving the house to save on meet my gas budget.
5. Speaking of Mason, yesterday he decided to go all T-Rex at school and bite a little on in his class named Scarlett for taking a baby doll away from him...oh dear...so I get to do the walk of shame tomorrow morning when I drop him off at school. My sis picked him up from school so that bought me a little time. I know these things are going to happen, but the still really get to me and hope that my child isn't labeled as that "kid" because anybody who knows MC knows that he's such a sweetie!
6. Went to the OB yesterday for my 28 week appt! I will to a separate post for that topic...lots of fun stuff folks.
7. Scott bought me an IPAD last week and I can not say enough about this thing...oh my GAWD...I freaking love it. Are there any APPS that you think is a must for me to download? I've downloaded a few, and I think currently the Nook App is my favorite. I love that I can buy the current issue of People and then take my IPAD to an appt and read it.
I guess that's about it...Mickey Mouse Club House is just about over which means my time is up. Happy Hump Day friends!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- My favorite food is: Macaroni and Cheese
- My favorite sport is: basketball
- The best show on television is: Mickey Mouse Club House
- The coolest person on Earth is: Mommy
- My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Ms. Clark
- The thing I do most awesomely is: Puzzles
- If I could go anywhere an the world, I go to: School
- My favorite color is: Blue
- My favorite song is: Kick Drum (Avett Brother's)
- When I grow up, I'm going to become: A Boy
- The book I'm loving right now: Ratatouille
- When I was little, I use to: Crawl, Crawl
- My favorite season of the year is: Spring
- The snack I like best: Chocolate Bunnies
- One food that I really dislike: Corn
- My best friend is: Daddy
- If I had one wish it would be: A Star
- My best memory is: Great Wolf Lodge
Monday, September 5, 2011
Oh yeah...one last thing. Took MC to pick out a back-pack the morning and of course out of all the cute ones he picks the most obnoxious plastic Toy Story back-pack. Before I was a mom I swore that my kids wouldn't wear or carry cheesy character clothes/pack-backs, but he was so stinking excited about it and who am I to deny him choices. It's all about choice...make a good choice.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The weather in the morning in our neck of the woulds has been lovely...I never dreamed I could enjoy the low 90s as much as I am. Yesterday I was able to fulfill my SAHM duties by taking MC on an hour bike ride through our neighborhood and throughout the bike ride he would look at me and tell me I was the best mommy in the whole wide world.
Another funny about the little 3 year old who owns my whole heart is that he will occasionally call me Miss Jenn instead of mommy...it's really funny when he says it...like "Miss Jenn, do you want a pretzel" I think he gets it from of few of the older kiddos that come to our house on a regular basis.
I need shoes! No, not fun shoes...make me feet nice and comfy shoes. The one thing I've noticed about cooking and being on my feet for two straight day with my baby bump is that my feet throb the next morning. I'm currently wearing my J.Crew flip flops and they're not getting the job done. Any suggestions?
Scott is going to Vegas soon with a few of his buddies because he needs a little break before baby Drew gets here. He does remember that I'm the one pushing a bowling ball out of my vag, not him....right?!?! Actually, I don't really mind because I will just do a little
Meeting a friend at this park on Friday...looks really nice and then I think we'll do lunch at Bubba's and walk around Snyder Plaza for bit.
Having my right next door neighbor over for coffee this morning...I can't wait to catch-up with her and talk about Bachelor Pad.
Happy Hump Day!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
We had play group at my house this morning with my sis and her son Landon and my friend Stacia and her son Duggan. We ended play group with sprinklers and a trip to Chick Fil A...everyone was happy.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
With the temps in the 100s the days there's not much for a SAHM and small child to do. So...during Mason's naps I usually spend about an hour working on a simple project I've pinned in Pinterest (do you need an invite?) I heart Pinterest and have found some of the best crafts there. I'm really looking forward to the fall and Christmas crafts that I've pinned.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
And for the first time Drew kept me up because he was doing the back stroke most of the night.
NEED COFFEE...REAL COFFEE...STAT!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
Hi my precious Grandson! This is you Grandma Nonny writing to you to tell you how much I love you and to tell you how proud I am of you. Your mommy told me how good you have been lately and how good you were at you play date, so I just want you to know I am so very proud of you and love you so very much! You are such a good boy and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! You make me so happy! Keep being a good boy and Papa and Nonny will take you somewhere very special real soon.
I love you!
P.S. Here's the pic we alway do on the magnadoodle
Mom- thank you so much for taking the time to write MC a letter. It ment the world to him and me...he had the biggest smile on his face the whole time I was reading it to him. Such a special moment.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
We all woke up around 7:00 this AM, Griff the dog is doing back flips for his 3 cups of food for the day and getting on my ever, last and loving nerve...I can't imagine if my three cats acted the way he did while they wait on their food. They're a little more subtle... Any who, I'm usually a get up and go kind of person, but every once in a while I can be a little sluggish and the morning was one of those morning. I guess Scott noticed it because he commented more the once that I seemed a little on the tired side. "Yes, Scott I am tired yes Scott I am in the midst of creating your 2nd son so every once in a while I might come off a little tired"...sorry about that hun! In the middle of all this Mason is begging for me to make him macawholly...also known as mac-n-cheese. Scott says "why don't you just make him some macawholly?" "because Scott it's not the kind you just put water in and put in the microwave..it's the kind you have to boil water for and it's 7:30 IN THE MORNING!" He then tells me he's headed to the gym because it looks like I need a little alone time. Thanks babe leave the tired pregnant mommy with her lets get this party started 3 year old! Will they ever get it?!?!?
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
I will be equally excited for either sex...all I pray for is a healthy baby.
This pregnancy has gone great...I love being pregnant!!! I'm still amazed at how quickly it going by...kind of scary that before I know it I will have an outside baby. I haven't taken any pictures of my bump...I've never been really big on that. I'm going to try to get better at documenting the pregnancy, but don't hold your breath.
Well I'm going to go get ready for our appt now. Please say a prayer that our little baby is developing just the way he/she should.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
This weekend was pretty much a blur. Friday my little family and I had dinner at Ruby Tuesday and then came home and pretty much called it a night. Scott's always sooo tired on Friday nights. Saturday morning started off with a birthday party at The Gentle Zoo which was hot, but a ton of fun. Then after that party we some how roped Scott into going to our second party of the day...SCORE! Another dinner out on Saturday night and then me a sleep on the couch by 8:30. Sunday Scott played golf and Mason and I went to church. After church we went to Stephanie's and had lunch outside before it got too hot. A fun, but busy weekend. Next weekend we only have one birthday party to attend so a wee bit more laid back.
On today's agenda we are going to try to make it to the gym before 9:00 and then maybe a trip to the splash park. I need to dedicate most of the day to the SEVEN loads of laundry...UGH!
One more thing before I go...I'm 14 weeks pregnant!!!!