Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Life According to Google:

My life according to Google:
Type in the following and choose from the first description found. Be honest, don't just pick one out to be funny.
1: Type in "[your first name] needs" in the Google search:
Jennifer needs... a cold shower.
2: Type in "[your first name] looks like" in Google search:
Jennifer looks like... she just stepped out of painting and into life! (Ha! I doubt it)
3: Type in "[your first name] hates" in Google search:Jennifer hates... the homeless. (Well...that's not very nice)
4: Type in "[your first name] goes" in Google search:
Jennifer goes...into the hottub in her orange dress. (I better buy a orange dress)
5: Type in "[your first name] loves" in Google search:Jennifer loves... shopping. (True statement.)
6: Type in "[your first name] eats" in Google search:Jennifer eats...dinner at the $1 buffet. (Anyone who knows me knows I hate buffets)
7: Type in "[your first name] has" in Google search Jennifer has... been chosen for the new spokesmodel for Revelon (all I can see is sweet!)
8: Type in "[your first name] works" in Google search:Jennifer works... it on set (must be my Revelon shoot LOL).
9: Type in"[your first name] lives" in Google search: Jennifer lives...as part of a four-person Polyamory, or group marriage, with her three spouses. (Well isn't that interesting.)
10: Type in "[your first name] died" in Google search:Jennifer died... of condition called water intoxication.

No comments: