Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blessed



He's here...Landon Andrew Walton made his grand entrance into the world Dec. 2nd at 1:29, weighing in at 4.15 lbs and 17 1/2 in. He's perfect! My 1st nephew is absolutely perfect. He gave us lots of fits while he was growing in Laura's belly and lots of worrying took place, but all of that was for nothing because he's as "healthy as an ox"! He has a very healthy set of lungs and believe me I've heard them first hand. Can't wait to get my hands on him again. Laura and Brandon seem to being doing wonderful job and I'm extremely impressed with my brother-in-law who has stepped up and taken charge with his new son...I never doubted that he wouldn't, but it's still pretty cool to watch. As I walked out to the car last night with him it was just him and I and he said to me..."Jenny this is the best day of my life" and he's right, but they just keep getting better. Congratulations Laura and Brandon on your new Perfect Family!
Proud Aunt Jenny

No comments: