Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well look who it is!

Sorry I've taken such a hiatus from blogging.  Once again I've had WAY too much going on on.  I think it's best to do this post in bullet style so that I can get everyone caught up.

  1. My lil sis now lives 5.2 miles away from and for the first time in over 10 years we have the same zip code.  I can't even begin to how fun this is.  We usually see each other every other day if not every day.  I saw her twice yesterday...it was quick, but still 2 times in 1 day?!?!  I went to Walmart at about 8:30 last night and while strolling around the bakery section ran across two mini bundt cakes by Paula Dean...I bought them called my sis on the way home to see if she wanted to share a late night dessert with me...of course she did she's the queen of sweets. I can begin to stress how much I enjoy having her so close.  We went from about 200 miles away to 5 miles away.  "Sisters by chance friends by choice"
  2. There's a 45+ pound puppy snoring away on my lap right now.  Griffin's doing great and has become quite the family member.  I can't imagine our family without him.
  3. I've started cooking meals out of my house.  I started out doing them for my bestie Steph and then she gave me a shout our to all of her coworkers at her school and now I'm cooking for them too.  I'm really enjoying it and I'm defiantly enjoying the extra cash.  So if you ever need a home cooked meal give me a shout! 
  4. Mason got the stomach bug this week that's been running rampid in Rockwall. He's on the mend now.  I don't really think you can say you have your "mom badge" until you've survived several days of cleaning up throw-up over and over. 
  5. Halloween is right around the corner.  Originally Mase was going to be Danny from the movie Grease, but Steph gave us her son's Spider Man costumer from last year so I'm thinking I may wait until next year for Danny Zuko costume.
  6. I made a Halloween wreath and I LOVE it!
  7. Mason and I are meet one of my friends from way back at the Galleria Mall play area today.  She has a son thats about a year and half. Looking forward to a fun lunch date. 
  8. I think this is a good start, but there's much more where this came from. 
XO,

Jenn

No comments: