Thursday, February 28, 2013

A ER visit

On Monday we started the week off with a bang...literally! Drew climbed up on the kitchen table and as I was walking over to get him down, he fell off backwards and hit the tile floor. I quickly scooped him up while he screamed. While comforting him we walked upstairs to his room and then he fell asleep in my arms. I tried to wake him and he.would.not.wake.up! I calmly called a friend in the medical field and said to take him to the ER. By the time we got to the ER he was back to himself and I had to chase him around the hospital for two hours. Thankfully, Scott met me there and was a huge help, but these days Drew doesn't want much to do with anyone put me. The doc looked Drew over and said he seemed fine. It was such a scary morning with a great outcome. This one is going to give me gray hair!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

so glad that baby boy is okay. Amazing that you were able to stay calm. good job!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That must have been SO scary!! Yikes.

Okay well I'm sorry for leaving this on your blog but for some reason my gmail is not pulling up your email address. SO-

This Sunday at 5:00 my friend Ashley and I are having a "Leave your checkbooks at home/ come drink 'ritas and learn about oils" party at my house in Grapevine. I promise you we will not pyramid scheme you into anything!! Seriously this is a ZERO OBLIGATION thing-- just a way for us to share info. and what's working for us with other peeps wanting to learn about oils. We are keeping it small- no more than 10. Please email me ASAP if you'd like to come, we can do another one if need be. chelseasalomone05@gmail.com

Diane@D Liche said...

I hate seeing babies sick >.<