Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Catch up

Hi y'all! We've been having so much fun lately. We had a really nice Valentines Day. Scott and I don't usually make a big deal out of it and I don't even get my little guys anything. I know...bad mommy. I promise you they aren't doing with out. Mason and I made the cutest Valentines treats for his friends at preschool and he came home with quite a bit of loot. Scott surprised me with a massage at one of our local spas that I actually enjoyed last night. When the therapist asked me what I wanted and to tell me a little bit about myself I told her that I was "just" a mom. After I said that I was kind of disappointed in myself...I am so much more then "just" a mom.

The boys have been super active lately and keeping me plenty busy! We can't wait for spring and all the outdoor activities.























No comments: