Thursday, November 20, 2008

3's About Me...

Three jobs I have had: Event Coordinator, Wife and most recently Mother
Three places I have lived: Cedar Hill, TX, Dallas, TX and Rockwall, TX
Three shows that I watched: Greys, Lipstick Jungle, Private Practice
Three places I have been: Paris, France, Barcelona, Spain and Italy
Three places I have been to this week: Work, Elle's (Mason's Sitter) and Bubba's Fried Chicken
Three people who e-mail me regularly: Mom, Grandma and Tree
Three of my favorite foods: Mexican, Cuban and Down Home Comfort Food
Three places I'd rather be right now: Home playing with Mason, at a ski lodge curled up by the fire reading a good book, shopping with my girl friends
Three friends I think will respond: ?, ?, ?
Three things I am looking forward to this coming year: Watching Mason grow, Black Friday and a vacation by the beach!

No comments: