Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My second favorite part of the day

My first favorite part of the day is when my Angel wakes up for the day. On most occasion he wakes up in a great mood and raring to go, but my second favorite part of the day is nice too. My second part of the day comes right after I put my precious Angel to bed and all the toys are picked up, dish washer is running, candles are lit and I'm in my pjs. Usually Xena snuggles next to me on the couch while I spend about 30 minutes on the Internet paying bills or responding to emails. This second favorite part of my day is pure bliss! I finally have a chance to catch my breath or even go to the bathroom...BY MYSELF! It's not until this part of the day that I realize how exhausted I am. It's hard work to keep up with a VERY active 2 year old. I can't even begin to explain just how active this little guy is...that's a whole other post! Scott's at the gym right now, but when he gets home we will be marching up stairs to the media room to watch the season premier of one of our many favorite shows.
Rescue Me!!!!

In other news...I officially booked our 5 year Anniversary trip to Cabo today!!! On August 12th we are leaving for Cabo, Mexico! We went about this time last year and we had the time of our life. Last year we went with our Friends Kasi and Jeremiah, but this year we are flying solo. Not that we wouldn't mind going with our friends again, but they just recently welcomed a baby girl into their family. So my friends feast your eyes on our resort!

We are super excited to get away for a few days and enjoy each other. Okay, got to run and get back to my second favorite part of the day!

XO,

Jenn

No comments: