Thursday, June 17, 2010

On a mission

While reflecting over the last 2 years worth of pictures of Mason, I realize that I am in very few of them. I guess that's because I'm the one always behind the camera. Well...I'm on a mission to change that. I'm going to try to take a picture with my baby boy (who's not really a baby anymore) every couple of days. I took this one yesterday as we were getting ready to head to the gym. He thought it was pretty funny that the camera would flash all by itself.
The rest of the pictures below are from the last couple of days. A few are of Mason enjoying cupcakes from the trial run of his popcorn cupcakes that I think turned out great and then from our afternoon at the spray parks.












I have a court date today at 9:00 for a ticket that I'm protesting...wish me luck!!!
XO,

Jenn

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think I need to be on the same mission!!! :)