Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brain Dump

1.  Today is our monthly CMC (Catholic Mom's Council) meeting.  I so enjoy these ladies and have made a lot of great friends through this group.  After our meeting MC and I are going to meet up with a few friends at  Lake Point park. 

2.  Yesterday after I picked up my little guy from MDO I took him to The Harbor...we looked for turtles, fed a duck, admired the light house and shared an ice cream with...sprinkles of course!
3. Scott may be going to Palm Springs, CA in a few weeks and if he does he asked me if I would like to fly over with him a few days over and spend the weekend in Orange County...um...YES!!!  I hope it works out because a weekend getaway sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

4. Over the weekend we signed MC up for Sun and Fun at The Ark for the summer.  It's still 2 days a week from 9:00-2:00...I think he will love it!

5. I have a few furniture items that I'm looking to sale. Should I post them on here first?

6. I really want to take Mason to this.

7. And just so you know...I have my own living in Woody!


1 comment:

Sarah Corrigan said...

Those boot pictures are ABSOLUTE GREATNESS!! That needs to be up at his graduation party in 16 for sure. Hope you get to take that CA trip...I'm eating peanut butter and JEALOUS sandwiches as we speak.