Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday I'm in Love

Good morning friends.  Typical morning here...waiting on my coffee to brew...yada yada.  We have a fun day planned today...hopefully that comment doesn't bite me in the booty like it did last time.  Anyway, my sweet friend Stacia and her little boy Duggan are driving all the way from Prosper to Rockwall to spend time with us.  They should be around 9:30ish.  We plan to play outside the whole time since I think it's suppose to get a little cooler tomorrow.
Now it's time for PICTURES!!!
he's sooooo over it!

why do we have to do this every morning mom?!?!

playing with Sir Griffin before we head to school

weird face...I promise he was super stoked about school

bought these for MC yesterday...he was over the moon.  The kid loves puzzles and needs little help from me

just finished my run...I'm running in the St. Patty's Day Dash Down Greenville next weekend

doesn't get much better then this


1 comment:

Sarah Corrigan said...

GO GIRL GO!! You're going to get the BUG! :)
xoxox