Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simple

My morning is flying by.  Got up at 5:15ish went for a run with Steph and now I'm catching up on blogs with my little bug sitting next to me watching Nemo.  We've watched Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 I don't know maybe 100+ times in the last couple days.  I'm always trying to get MC to watch Nemo and he always turns me down, but this morning I told him that Nemo was Papa's favorite movie and now we are watch NEMO!

Funny MC story:  My parents came over on Saturday to spend some time with us and my dad told Griff (our dog) that he needed to brush his teeth because his breath was STINKY.  Well Mase disappeared for a bit and all the sudden we noticed that he was holding my tooth brush and tooth paste with Griffs mouth open about to brush Griffs teeth since Papa said his breath was stinky...Bahhahaha!

Not sure what today holds...It's a school day for my little guy.  I have many areas of my house to declutter, but lets not kid our self I'll probably spend a few hours watch Real Housewives of Orange County and Bachelor...just keeping it real folks...no SuperMom here.  Maybe I'll make these during my down time...I'm obsessed with this blog and want to make every last thing she's ever posted about.
Okay so with out further udo...PICTURES!!!

MC and my friend Stacia's son Duggan at The Harbor
Our daily Fire Place pictures
"Quiet Time"
Tulips make me SMILE!
xoxo,

Jenn

No comments: