Thursday, October 20, 2011

Logistics of Baby Drew

This morning Mr.CoccaNuts and I were having a conversation about the logistics of getting to the hospital if I went into labor while he was at work.  With MC there wasn't much need for this conversation because I was still working and we didn't have a child or a dog.  We always planned on my mom driving me to the hospital if it happened at work because once upon a time we worked for the same company.  This time around I'm a stay at home mom with a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old destructive, can't leave alone for second chocolate lab. Things have changed a bit.  My neighbor would probably be able to drive me to the hospital, but there's a chance she may be out of town.  So...the Mr. left me this morning and told me to think about "the plan".  Why am I the one tasked with this?  I'm the one pushing the baby out...does he expect me do do everything?!?!  All of this talk above makes me realize how real this whole Baby Drew thing is becoming. 

And one more thing before I go.  I've gone to Target a couple times now in the last few weeks to buy nursing bras, nursing tanks, panties and a few comfy clothes to wear in the hospital.  For the life of me I can not figure out why every time I'm in that section I have a complete melt down, feel overwhelmed and take of running out of the store. 

No comments: