Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So it's been how long?!?!

So lets not waste anytime establishing how long it's been since I've blogged...blah blah blah.  So here I am.  We're all still here and kickin at the CoccaNut house.  October is almost over and the temps are finally falling...it actually feels like fall. There's not much on our agenda today because it Wednesday...I heart Wednesdays.  We'll probably go to Target to take a few duplicate items from my baby shower back.

Will start with a few pictures on my phone and then I'll tell you what going on with everyone.
An unlikely pair sunbathing together

Ready for school and so big.

I love stripes for babies!

State Fair of Texas cotton candy break.

Always working on something and always wearing his bike helmet.

Pumpkin patch in shorts and flip flops...there's just something wrong with that.

  • We went to the Fair this past Monday and had a good time, but it totally wore this pregnant mama out.  We spent a lot of time in the Midway this go around and less time seeing grown-up things.  Mason enjoyed every last minute of it and threw the biggest 3 year old fit when it was time to go.
  • Can't believe October is almost over and that November is approching fast which means that I will be 30 years old in just about 2 weeks. 
  • My What's for Dinner?!?!? Biz is doing really well and it kills me to do this, but this will be my last week of cooking before my newest bundle of joy arrives.  I told Scott yesterday that I just couldn't do it anymore and that I needed to go on hiatus for a bit.  More then anything I just want to soak up every last minute with Mason while we're just a twosome. 
  • Mason is growing like a weed and shows no signs of stopping.  I love ever little thing about him and his bigger then life personality.  Makes me so curious what little brother's personality will be like.
  • Speaking of little brother...he's growing like a weed too.  We're 33 weeks along.  We go to the doc next Tuesday and then we start going weekly after that.  I'm not quite sure where this pregnancy went, but it's just about over and I think I'm starting to get a wee bit nervous.  Everything is pretty much ready to go.  I will probably pack my bag sometime next week. 
  • Asking for prayers for a big opportunity for Mr. CoccaNuts!
Happy Hump Day Friends!

Jenn

No comments: