Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Girls Weekend Getaway

We have a very busy fall coming up with a few trips planned.  The first is a trip I've been planning for myself and a few of my closest girlfriends. At the end of October we are going to spend a weekend in Beavers Bend, Oklahoma at a beautiful seven person cabin with a wrap around deck.  All of us are looking forward to a weekend with out babies and kids.  There will be no filling up sippy cups...just wine cups.  We may do a little horse back riding, hopefully a little hiking and a lot of relaxing in the hot tub. I know all of us are really looking forward to a little down time even if is for just a few nights.  I've never done a girls trip before...I hope we make it an annual or bi-annual event. This will be the first time I've left Drew overnight.  It will be a good trial run for when we leave for Vegas for my Thirty Plus One Birthday Party.  Here's a link to the cabin we are staying in.

I better run because today is early release day for Rockwall ISD and I'm keeping a bunch of girls for a few of my friends.  It's going to be a little nutty around her this afternoon.  At least MC will be at school  until 2:30.

No comments: