Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's been a while





Okay I realize it's been soooo long since I've posted, but I've been so busy being a mother that I haven't had a lot of time and once Mason has gone to bed I find myself working out or getting my crock pot recipes together so my blog ends up being neglected. My next post will probably be the biggest post every...you see my Little Man turned 1 this past week so I have lots of pictures and a letter that I wrote to my boy. Since being home for a little over a month now I can say that I am having the time of my life. I have finally found my dream job!!! Not every day is perfect, but most of them our. Okay...I have to finish this cup of coffee and then go and get my little man up. I leave you with a few teaser pictures from our Birthday Week extravaganza!!!

No comments: