Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What we've been up to

Here's a few pictures from yesterday.


Mason grabbed my coffee from
the stroller cup holder as
soon as I wasn't looking. He love
coffee!
I love this picture. Mason has been
really great at holding your hand when
he's not in his stroller.
Today we have a busy day planned because we're leaving to go to Austin this afternoon. My mom is going with us so she'll be able to help with Mason while we drive down. I need to go to Walmart and find a few new toys to keep Mason's mind occupied for the drive. Any suggestions?
On another note, is anyone as excited as Mason and I are about the new Yo Gabba Gabba's that started yesterday? Here at the Cocca house we are BIG fans of Yo Gabba Gabba. As soon as Mase wakes up in the morning he says Whoa Whoa...Where's Whoa? That translates to mean: Hey Woman...I want to watch Yo Gabba Gabba. I can't wait for their LIVE show to come to town because we are going.
Hope you guys have a great week. The weather is suppose to be awesome in Austin so we plan to spend a lot of time outside.
XO,
Jenn

No comments: