Monday, June 6, 2011

Here we go...

We won't even talk about how long it's been...

This weekend was pretty much a blur.  Friday my little family and I had dinner at Ruby Tuesday and then came home and pretty much called it a night.  Scott's always sooo tired on Friday nights.  Saturday morning started off with a birthday party at The Gentle Zoo which was hot, but a ton of fun. Then after that party we some how roped Scott into going to our second party of the day...SCORE! Another dinner out on Saturday night and then me a sleep on the couch by 8:30.  Sunday Scott played golf and Mason and I went to church.  After church we went to Stephanie's  and had lunch outside before it got too hot.  A fun, but busy weekend.  Next weekend we only have one birthday party to attend so a wee bit more laid back.

On today's agenda we are going to try to make it to the gym before 9:00 and then maybe a trip to the splash park.  I need to dedicate most of the day to the SEVEN loads of laundry...UGH!

One more thing before I go...I'm 14 weeks pregnant!!!!

PICTURES
 What Scott looked like after the Mavs lost last night
 Rocking his 1st pair of Nike Air Jordans
 Sprinkler Fun
xoxo,

Jenn


No comments: