Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And we're Potty Training

That's right folks I finally got off of my booty and started this process...because lets face it us moms are really the ones putting in all the hard work. We started about a week ago when I decided okay we're not going to wear diapers anymore (except during nap and night time).  I don't think there's any turning back now.  So each day when we go out and about we have our underwear on and I'm locked and loaded with a few extra pairs of undies and a change of clothes.  He's doing pretty well too...he'll go a few days with out any accidents at all and then we'll have a day with a couple accidents.  In my mind he has to have accidents so he can really get it.  Anyway...I'm super proud of him and me if I don't say so myself.  This is the one thing in parenting that I have dreaded the absolute most. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh me too!!! I think it's probably the worst.