Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Staying Warm

I always struggle with what the title of my post should be. So I chose staying warm because lately that seems like all we do. We haven't been able to go outside because it's too cold, we haven't had any play date or group activities for a fear of all the germs going around right now and we haven't been to Target because it seems like every time I step foot into that store I spend at least a $100...seriously I can't every just go to Target and browse...there's always something that I "need"! Mase and I are starting to go a little stir crazy being cooped up in the house all them time...we are ready for spring!!!


The other night Scott and I started thinking about where we want to go for vacation this spring/summer and we are leaning towards renting a beach house in Destin, FL for a week or so. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. It will be our 1st Family Vacation and Mase should be a good age and really enjoy the beach. It's either that or we may do San Antonio (Sea World) and rent a house in the Hill Country. As of today, I'm leaning more towards the beach. We'll see.

Okay friends...I've got to run. Mase is down for his nap so we all know what that means!

Oh yeah..a couple of highlights of my day:
-Before Scott left this morning he had Mason get one of his toys (a Yo Gabba Gabba Microphone) and he picked Mason up and they sang one of the songs together. Then as Scott was walking out the door Mason was following with his microphone and Scott picked him up and said "Okay, one more time before I leave" sooo stinkin cute!
-Rocking my baby this morning during "quiet time" and we both fell a sleep holding each other.

No comments: