Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love this boy

So glad I was able to capture this moment yesterday. I was busy cleaning the kitchen and MC was entirely too quiet so I knew that meant trouble, but this is what I found.
Pretty sweet huh?!?! We have had many challenging days lately, but as of right now I couldn't ask for more. MC is currently snugged up next to me on the couch, we are both in are jammies and it's raining CAT & DOGS outside. It's past nap time, but I'm enjoying this snuggle time with my little boy too much. I keep telling myself 15 more minutes and then I'll take him up for his nap. Our snuggle time was just interrupted because he (for the second time today) told me that he needed to go sit on the potty...and guess what folks...my boy went #1 in the potty. And this is what he looks like when he achieves my our goal!

No comments: