Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rainy Monday Morning

Good morning. It's a wet morning here in my neck of the woods and I love it. The backdoor is open so Griff can go in an out as he pleases. I was just catching up on Bachelor Pad...am I the only one who watches this show? I know I shouldn't watch it or even like it, but I can't help myself. Mase has MDO this morning so after I drop him off I have to run to the bank and then it's off to the gym I go. I need to download a new album to put on my i-touch...any suggestions?

We had a pretty good weekend. Mase was a tad bit challenging and it left Scott and I shaking our heads and saying "where did we go wrong"...which deserves a whole post of it's own. So we'll get into that later. In the mean time I would love to hear any tips for parenting a strong willed, stubborn and determined 2 year old.

Mason's buddy Gabe turned 2 this past weekend and we attended his super fun Thomas the Train party and our local splash park. Scott went too which was so nice for me because we were able to "tag team" Mason.




Date night was on Saturday and we met up with some of our good friends and had dinner at Primo's...YUM!

Okay, well this morning is slipping away quickly. Lot to do before I have to wake little man up.

Have a great Monday ya'll!

XO,

Jenn

No comments: