Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time Marches On

Mason was all smiles this morning as he walked around the house strutting with his back-pack, lch box and talking about going to school. He was all smiles when he went into his classroom...still smiling and waving by to daddy when he left, but when it was mama's turn to leave the classroom the smiles where no more. He told me "no mama...sit down". So while he was crying and begging me not to leave I walked the walk of shame out to my car. I anticipated this would happen and I stood strong. I'm sure by now he has already forgotten about me. Most of all of the children were crying anyway and most moms were doing the exact same thing I was so that's always comforting. I'm off to tackle several projects while I have a quiet house. I already can't wait for 2:15 so that I can go and pick him up.

Mason is 2 years old and today was his first day of Preschool (Mother's Day Out) where he will attend on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9:15-2:15.








No comments: