Friday, September 3, 2010

Preschool Recap

Morning People! Mase and I are sitting on the couch watching a little Yo Gabba Gabba and enjoying the cooler temps. The cooler temps have my thinking about fall and several fall crafts that I would like to do.

Mase's first day of preschool was a success. When I went to pick him up he was playing and having a great time...not a tear in sight. I did get the most hilarious note from his teacher Ms. Mary. She sends notes home each day so you know how their day went.
Pretty good morning.
Lovable most of the time.
HIt others throwing toys at free time.
Better when structured play.
Time out x2 throwing
toys. Always seems to want
to apologize and hug after.
Ate pretty good.
Do you want him to have chocolate milk at nap time?
He asked for 30 minutes- calmed a little when I held him.
For a first day he did pretty well.

Allow me to explain the chocolate milk question. For some reason Mason likes to say the phrase "chocolate milk" so anytime we meet anyone new it's the first thing he says. I think he does it because I always laugh at him when he says it because he sounds sooo cute. I about spit out my Diet Dr. Pepper when I got the that part...too funny.

Mom's first day of Mason at preschool went great too. I did miss him and it confirmed that I'm super happy that I gave up my career to be a stay at home mom because I couldn't make it with out him everyday. After we dropped him off I came back home and started making beds, vacuuming and organizing. Then I met Stephanie
at her school (she teaches 1st grade) and we had lunch together in her classroom. It was a little odd for us to get through a whole lunch without have our conversation interrupted by the shorties every couple of minutes. After my quick lunch I went to our local thrift store and then it was time to pick MC up. My day flew by and I hope his did too. Day two is Tuesday and I expect there will be a few more tears.

I need to run now; Scott's getting off work early and wants us to come in to Dallas for lunch and then I think there might be a trip to Toys R Us after lunch. Super fun!

P.S. I'm participating in a SCARF SWAP at Sweet T Family
Hope over and join in the fun.

Have a great weekend! College football kicks off this weekend...GO HORNS!!!

No comments: