Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here we go again

That's right folks...it snowing again here in Texas. All of the schools are closed in the DFW area.  So far the snow has accumulated like last week.  The roads are pretty icy though....I sure hope we get one more chance to go tubing down our "Collins Lane Hole"  we all had a great time last week...I think the grown ups enjoyed it more the the kiddos. 

Not much going on here other then lots of Go Diego Go watching and staying warm.  It's after 10:00 and we are still in are jammies. 

Here's a pic of me after my run yesterday...just keeping it real.  All hot and sweaty...crazy to think that yesterday I was ran outside and it was beautiful.  Today's run will have to take place on the treadmill upstairs...so boring.

My eye brows are so blonde that it looks like I don't have any...ha!

No comments: