Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick-N-Tired

We've been fighting some pretty nasty colds here at the Cocca house.  Looks like I'll be making an appt with MC's pedi today.  All he's done the last two days is watch Toy Story 1,2 and 3.  Scott and I have watched enough Toy Story to last a lifetime.  I think I will be making a stop at blockbuster today and try to talk him into a new movie.  And while we're on the topic of Toy Story...this kid is obsessed with Jessie...I see a Jessie doll calling the Cocca Casa home very soon. 
My baby boy (sporting a new hair cut) in all his sickness glory

Saturday the Mr. and I went to dinner at Bin 303 for a little post Valentine's dinner celebration.  Scott's been fighting a cold for about 7+ days and has been without his taste buds for a while so he didn't see any reason for ordering anything nice so he settled for a salad and 3 straight whiskeys while I had a Wood fired 8oz filet  brandy mushroom cream, red bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, with mash potato - it was so yummy!!!  There wasn't a single morsel of meat left on my plate...I loved it so much that the next night I recreated the same meal and home and I must say it turned out pretty darn close to the original.  Thanks for a great night babe and as soon as you get your taste buds back we're going back!

Another little fun note about the Mr...he was in New York City a few weeks ago and knows how nuts I am  about Cupcakes and actually remembered me asking him to pick-up a cupcake from Crumbs Bake shop if he happen to see one and low and behold his hotel was about a block away.  When he told me this I was over the moon excited and told all my friends that he was bringing me a cupcake from Crumbs home.  They were probably thinking this girl needs to get out more if she gets this excited over a cupcake!  Anyways...Crumbs bake shop lives up to all the hype...pure delish!

He enjoyed his cupcake quite a bit too!
Any just because he's growing up so fast...I caught a super cute picture of little boy walking in to school with his little Thomas back pack on.  I want to remember this!

And last, but certainly not least here's a picture of Griffin our 8 month 60+ lb. chocolate lab "puppy"!  We're so happy Griff joined our family back in August and couldn't imagine the Cocca Casa without him. We love you Griff!
xo,

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Love,
Mom/Nonny