Monday, February 14, 2011

Running Partner

This morning Finally Recess and I met up at 5:30am and went for a run through the old neighborhood. I must say that I'm super proud of Step.  Unlike me, Steph has to go and teach after she finishes her run...sure my job is difficult at times too, but at least I get to ease into it.  A little Diego and coffee time/reading favorite blogs and then I'm ready to go.  We had a great time on our run...it was strange to have that much uninterrupted time together with out the kiddos. Hopefully we can keep this trend going.  Steph has ran a 1/2 marathon before (something I didn't know about her) and she kept telling her legs this morning "c'mon you remember this".  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hardest thing was getting out of bed. Glad I did it. See you bright and early tomorrow!!!