Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Okay...who stole my baby?!?!



He looks like such a little man…we are about a week shy of 8 months. His newest favorite things to do are growl at daddy (I have to catch this on video) and razz…also known as blowing lots of bubbles. If Scott growls at him Mason does it right back…sooo freakin cute! Last night after our nightly nursing session he just looked up at me with those big blue eyes and smiled so I sat him up with his legs straddling me and I would say his name ever so softly and then he would laugh and bury his face in my chest and then I would through my arms around him and squeeze him. This went on for about 15 minutes…such a tender moment. Have a mentioned how much I love this little guy?!?! He melts my heart every time I see his face. I feel so special these days because whenever I enter the room that Mase is in his face light up when he sees Mommy.

No comments: