Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag, I'm It.

Tag, I'm It.
I don't remember who tagged me, but oh well! Here are the rules:
Answer the questions on your own blog and replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own Tag five other bloggers


Q: Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
A: The Eiffal Tower (pic I took while in Paris), baked potato(my lunch), pictures of Mason displayed proudly all over my desk.
Q: Favorite football team
A: Dallas Cowboys
Q: What are you wearing now?
A: Red high heels, J.Crew black slacks and a Banana Republic black sweater
Q: What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
A: The Virgin's Love by Philippa Gregory
Q: Who was the last person you hugged?
A: Hubby this morning before I left for the office
Q: What’s your current obsession/addiction?
A: Organizing my house
Q: What was the last thing you said aloud?
A: My potatoe is singing
Q: What was the last thing you bought?
A: Burberry Nova head band...wearing it right now and it's giving me such a head ache!
Q: What are you listening to right now?
A: The hum of my pc and co workers talking
Q: What is your favorite weather, and why?
A: Spring and Fall...I like the other season too, but something about spring and fall. I can't wait for this spring to be able to take Mase to the park and sit in the grass and watch him take it all in!
Q: What time do you usually get up?
A: 5:30 during the week and 7:30 on the weekend
Q: If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
A: Portifino, Italy what an amazing place.
Q: What is your favorite children’s book?
A: Good Night Moon, this book is so sweet...I read it every night to Mason.
Q: Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
A: Cupcakes
Q: Favorite hair product?
A: Chi and Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine
Q: What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
A: Boys II Men. Wow, I'm getting old.
Q: Describe the contents of your purse.
A: Black Coach wallet, photo album of our family pictures photo session, planner, several babies r us receipts, lip gloss, key, cell phone, I-Touch and bath and body lotion
Q: Name your six favorite stores to shop.
A: This one is easy! JCrew, Gap, Target, Banana Republic, and Baby Gap

*LIVIN IT UP IN CEDAR PARK you have been tagged!

No comments: