Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Funday














Morning Ya'll. Well I'm just try to squeeze a little blogging in before the little one wakes up...I can already hear him playing in his crib. The weekend has almost come and gone. We had a lay ed back weekend. Yesterday we took Mason to JcPenny to get his 7 month portraits made and he did really well...several big smiles, but we had to end the session a little early because he had a big burp with lots of spit-up to follow. After that it was nap time for Mason and Scott and
I caught up on a few show that we had on the DVR. Once Mason woke up we went down to Stephanie's. Stephanie has two children: Caitlyn (4) and Brent (17 months). I can already tell that Mason can not wait to start playing with them...he get so excited when he sees them running around...fun time a head. Today we plan to mostly just hang. I have a few housekeeping items to do and a few loads of laundry, but other then that I will just be spending time with the hubby and my adorable son!

This is a little late, but while I'm thinking of it. On January 18th, Mason was baptized at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Dallas. All of the family were there. Even Scott's brother and brother's family flew in from Baltimore for the occasion. My sister (Laura) and Scott's Brother (Chris) are his God Parents. We are so lucky to have them. I've attached a few pics from this wonderful occasion.

No comments: