Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall is finally in the air

This morning’s blog post is brought to you by me…snuggled up on my couch watching a little Regis and Kelly and think about my Christmas Shopping.

As I watch a few of my morning shows and they're all showing Holiday cooking and this year’s go to Christmas gifts I can't help but get that special feeling in my tummy that makes me oh so happy.

THIS POST IS GOING TO BE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I'm so excited for my little nephew, Landon Andrew to be born sometime in December. Right now he’s in breach position, but still has a little time left for him to move and get in to head down face down position. If he doesn't then Lil Laura will have to have a c-section and they will be able to actual pick his birth date...kind of crazy, but fun too. I think he just wants to make sure that his Aunt Jenny is there for his birthday! ;0 )~ I have to get a few of Mason things cleaned up for LAW (Landon Andrew Walton). They're going to borrow our jumparoo, excersaucer and baby gym. I told Laura that there was no reason to by those things since I already have them and Mason is the only baby that used them and babies only use those items for such a short time period. I don't think we'll ever have babies at the same stage so it just makes since to share.

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday MOM/NAH-NAH!!!! We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for being there for me and my family whenever we need you. I'm so lucky that God chose you to be my mommy. Love you forever...Hope you enjoy your special day!!!

Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Last year around this time Mason was about 5 months and this year he will be about 17 months. I can't believe how fast he's growing up...unbelievable. This year for "Turkey Day" we will head to my Grandma's house about 30 minutes away and then Mason will spend the night with his Papa & Nah-Nah(my mom and dad) and then Scott and I are going to wake up around 4:00am and hit the Black Friday Shopping Extravaganza!

Okay well...this cup of coffee is gone and Mason is napping which means it's time for me to get up off of the couch and get going. Have a lovely day people.

Mason this time last year 5 months

Mason 16.5 months

No comments: