Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I hate you daylight savings

Ugh...little MC has been up an hour earlier ever morning since the time change. He still goes to be at 6:30pm, but now he's waking up at 7:00am instead or his regular programming 8:00am. Don't get me wrong...I love when my little man gets up for the day, but I really need an hour to myself to drink a cup of coffee, catch up on blogs and sit on the couch an wake up. Think I will have to head to one of the stores today and look into some kind of shade to bloke the sun.


Yesterday Mason had his seasonal flu shot. He took it like a champ. He thought about crying, but then thought nah...I can handle this. We are still waiting for the H1N1 shot to become available at our pedi's office, but no such luck yet.


Why does it seem like the Christmas season starts early and early?!?! While running a few errands yesterday I saw several store windows all decked out for Christmas. Come on people DON'T TRUMP THE TURKEY!


Okay...hope you guys have a great day and enjoy the weather...I know we are sure going to try.
When I pull out the camera Mason says "cheese"!

No comments: