Monday, November 9, 2009

Good morning friends. So it's Monday...almost 11:00am and I'm still trying to get going this morning. I'm hoping that after finishing this blog post and yummy cup of coffee I can start having a productive day,

I had a great Birthday weekend and was able to celebrate with my sister because she was in town for the shower we threw her for Baby Landon. After her shower which we all dad so much fun at we met up with lil sis and B, Kasi and Jeremiah and Christi and Jeremy for dinner at Primo's and then ended the night at Flying Saucer. Our friends Kasi and Jeremiah announced that they're pregnant with there first baby due in June 16th. I'm sooo excited for them...they're going to make awesome parents.

Not much more going on other then all of the Stella & Dot Trunk Shows that I have scheduled for Nov.

Sorry no pictures today. Have a great day friends!

No comments: