Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2 of blogging FIVE days in a Row

Morning. Just finished a morning workout and sippin on some coffee. I'm going to devote most of this email to Griffin. Griffin, is our seven week old chocolate labrador retriever that will call Collins Lane his home next Tuesday. Last week we went and picked out our puppy and now there's a puppy with a blue and green collier on that we now claim as our newest family member. Scott has wanted a dog since before we met and for a while I wasn't on the same page...don't get me wrong I love dogs, but I was just not ready to be died down by one. We currently have three indoor cats so I hope they adjust quickly. I can now say that I'm super EXCITED. I love the movie Marley and Me and I think Mason is going to be in love with Griff. I know it's not going to be easy and I'm sure there will be lots of blog post about how crazy this dog is making me, but we can't wait to bring our new family member home.


Did I mention that we are going to Cabo in 3 DAYS?!?! HAHAHA!!!!

P.S I'm in the process of organizing me closet and came across a ton of clothes that just don't work for me as a SAHM. Really nice stuff. I'm going to host a blog sale in a few days so stay tuned!!!

XO,

Jenn

No comments: