Monday, August 9, 2010

Trying to blog FIVE straight days in a row: DAY 1

Hi ya'll so I think my title sums up the opening of this post...sheesh! We've been a wee bit busy lately. Friday morning Scott and I are taking off for Cabo for 4 days. I'm super excited, but at the same time super sad to leave this face for 4 days!
We could for sure use the break, but I'll miss him. I know it's only Monday, but it already feels like this week is flying by. I have quite a bit to do to get ready for our trip. My precious parents are keeping MC while we are gone and I think they're just excited about keeping him as we are about going to Mexico. They will for sure enjoy him, but I know they will be ready to give him back when we return. Four days is a long time with a toddler when you've already reared (that word's funny) your children.

What's going on with Mason?!?! He's a talker...I know...SHOCKER! Considering how big of a talker his Mama and Papa are I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone. He has several 5 word sentences the days. He likes to tell me "Come on Mama" a lot and when he's really proud of himself he screams "I did it...I did it" precious!

Okay so Day 1 successful! Have to run...Zumba class in 30 minutes.

XO,

Jenn

No comments: