Friday, January 4, 2013

Blue Eyed Angel

Excuse my little blue eyed angel's attire...he's has had a nasty cold for the last few days, but isn't this picture precious?!?! Actually, for the last three weeks everyone at the CoccaNut's house has had some kind of funk.  Kind of nuts that out of all the toys this guy received for his birthday and Christmas that he has the most fun playing on Griffin's dog bed and a spray bottle. Go figure. 

We're four days in to the New Year and we haven't done much to speak of.  A trip to Target is a must today though...I have Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket. Speaking of Target...are you following @targetdoesitagain on instagram?  If not, you must...they find the neatest stuff.  Follow me too...@mom_to_coccanuts

Mason starts back to school on Monday...he's so ready.  Everyday for the last week he's asked me if it's a school day. I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to start back yet though...I'm pretty use to staying in my pjs all day now. Not quite sure if that's acceptable for preschool drop off...guess I'll have to break out my fake out clothes.  And while we're talking about Mason...how is it even possible that he's exactly six months away from being five? That's nuts y'all!  We think he'll probably start kinder this year, but aren't a 100% sure yet. 

I should run...been on the interwebs for the last two hours while Drew has napped and Mason has been parked in front of my iPad...bad mommy! 

No comments: