Monday, January 28, 2013

Cousins at the zoo

Last week the my my sister and I and our clan went to the Dallas Zoo. We are pretty seasoned when it comes to zoo outings. We've both been members for several years now. The great thing about being members is that there's no commitment to seeing everything because you're a member and can always come back and see it next time. I do think that on this particular visit we did see everything though. All the boys did so great. The babies had a blast. This was actually Drew's second and I think Owen's second visit too, but they were little babies then and my sister and I were both still nursing. Such a different experience this go around. We always bring our lunch to the zoo and have a picnic. I packed mine about a hour before we left...I'm sure my sister packed hers the night before, but, I'm kind of last minute like that. The Dallas Zoo has changed so much in the last couple of years and has really turned into a fantastic place to spend an afternoon!

























No comments: