Thursday, January 31, 2013

Viva Las Vegas

Several months back Scott and I went to Vegas for my Thirty plus one birthday. we went with a couple that we're super close with and have gone on multiple trips together. They first trip we took together was to Europe and neither one of us had children and the second time we went to Cabo and Mase had just turned one. Fun times always happen when the four of us get together and this trip wasn't the exception. We stayed at the MGM...which I love. There's always so many people there and i love to people watch. My birthday dinner was at Prime at the Bellagio, with a beautiful view of the fountains and the fiddles were mighty tasty. That same night we were walking around the Bellagio and saw a sign that one of my celebrity crushes would be at the club Hyde. There was a huge line to get into this club...my friend Kasi just walked right up to the front of the line and said that we were ready to go in and they let us right in. We felt so young and hip. If you're wondering who my celebrity crush is it's Charlie Hunnam...he plays Jax on Sons of Anarchy. Such a fun night and trip.

Sorry in advance for any typos and such...blogging from my phone.

































No comments: