Monday, August 1, 2011

A Letter from Nonny

On Saturday, Mason received a letter from his Nonny (my mom).  She so sweetly took the time to write her grandson a letter about the good behavior he's been demostarting for the last few weeks. 
Here's what the letter saids:

Dear Mason,

Hi my precious Grandson! This is you Grandma Nonny writing to you to tell you how much I love you and to tell you how proud I am of you.  Your mommy told me how good you have been lately and how good you were at you play date, so I just want you to know I am so very proud of you and love you so very much! You are such a good boy and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! You make me so happy! Keep being a good boy and Papa and Nonny will take you somewhere very special real soon.

I love you!

Love,

Grandma Nonny

P.S. Here's the pic we alway do on the magnadoodle

Mom- thank you so much for taking the time to write MC a letter.  It ment the world to him and me...he had the biggest smile on his face the whole time I was reading it to him.  Such a special moment.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so sweet and priceless.

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Thanks for the recognition on your blog.....although I'm a little embrassed about the picture I drew being out there, but oh well, it meant something to Mason and that's all that matters. I think I will be doing lots more of these kind of letters when my other grandson and the new ones are old enough to understand them.
Love,
Mom/Nonny