Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Good news and bad news

Yesterday I over heard this little conversation:

Mason: Dad, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?

Scott: good news.

Mason: the good news is that mommy's home and the bad news is that I have a boo boo right here.

Such a funny little shortie.

 

I really do have good news...the remodel on our house is starting tomorrow!!!! They'll begin ripping up the old hardwood floors tomorrow. I think that'll take a couple of days. In the meantime we'll be look at flooring and cabinet samples. I think we've settled on a 5 inch hand scraped for the new floors, but I have no idea on the cabinets. We hired a decorator to help us with some of theses decisions.

Mason had his swim evaluation yesterday and really enjoyed it. I've heard nothing put great things about the Rockwall Aquatic Center and got to experience it first hand. Their customer service is impeccable. Mason will be going every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

I just got off of the phone with the dog trainer that has Griffin. He says he's doing really well, but I doubt he would tell if he wasn't. He did say that Griff is quite the barker and that he would be fixing that for sure. Thank you Jesus...that's worth the money right there. I'm probably having the hardest time with him being gone because he's been attached to my hip since the day we brought him home. Can't wait to go visit him in a couple weeks!!!

Must cut this short...the teething baby is up from his nap.

 

No comments: