Friday, July 20, 2012

Looking forward to the weekend!

We are so looking forward this weekend. Lots going on though.

I have to get Mase packed up because he's going to weekend with his Nonny and Papa's for the weekend.

The Mr. And I are celebrating seven years as Mr. and Mrs. CoccaNuts on Saturday. We'll also be celebrating our first outing with just the two of us since Drew was born. He's 8 months old y'all! To say we are looking forward to it would be quiet the understatement, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about leaving Drew for the first time. I'll put him to bed before the sitter gets here, but still I'm nervous. Our anniversary present to each othe is this new bed.

Wednesday we met my sister and her boys for a little fun at a train park. The big boys ran off some energy and the babies sat in the shade thinking about the day that they'll be able to toddle after them. It was a fu day and I love to watch Mase and Landon play. Afterwards went into Victoria's Secret because I need a few new pairs of undies. The boys were running around that place like wild men. Mason told me sister that he thought this store was precious! He also told me that girls don't work and I told him that someday you're going to make a girl very happy!

I have so much more to say, but I have to get a few things accomplished before Drew's nap and Mason is begging me to play bingo with him and let's face it one day it will be me begging him to play.

No comments: