Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy Busy

I really have no business blogging right now....I have so much I need to be doing. It's 7:35 am and we have a play date in Dallas at 10:00am. We are both still in our jammies and Mason has requested pancakes a few time already I have yet to find my way to the kitchen. We both still need showers, oh well some how it will all magically happen right?!?!

Last night my friend Meghan came over after the kids were in bed and we enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine. It was very strange to be sitting in the living room with out the following chaos: toys everywhere and kids running around screaming. It was very nice to say the least! Meghan and I working together with our meal planning. Each week each of us will make a dish and half it with each other to save each of us one night of making dinner. I'm super excited about this.

Got to run.

XO,

Jenn

No comments: