Monday, February 22, 2010

Productive Monday

So far this Monday has been quite productive. It's almost 2:00 and I'm sitting down for a few to drink a cup of java and knock out a blog post. Today Mason and I went to the Library got a few DVDs for him and a new book for me:
I've just finished painting the base boards in my down stairs bathroom and now I'm ready to start on the walls. Can't wait to show you guys pictures once it's finished! Speaking of pictures... Scott gave me the go ahead to buy a new camera. Can't wait to get my hands on it. What else...dinner's in the crock pot. We are having Ka's Chicken Tacos tonight...yum.
Mason News:
We finally found a pair of shoes for my little guy, but he still needs a few more pairs to play in. We ended up going with a pair at Children's Place that I was completely sold on, but Scott and I were both so tired of looking that we just said whatever...they'll do. See picture below. They're stating to grow on me. By the way Mason has a huge foot. He's in a size 7...what's that all about?!?!


Other exciting news: Scott and I have always going to the Texas Rangers opening game, but last year we didn't because Mase was too small...well this year we're taking him. We are both so excited...I think he will have a blast. I can't wait to see him eating a hot dog and wearing his little Rangers hat. There's several families going and we're all taking our kiddos. What a change that will be.
Better run...Mase's nap time is almost over so I get to get moving!
XO,
Jenn

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I just randomly found your blog through Stephanie Rickert's. I have read American Wife recently. I'd love to know your thoughts. I thought that the first 3 parts were FANTASTIC! I was not expecting many of the things in the book that happened.