Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Not every post can be up beat and happy...not that we had a necessarily bad day, but just a little off. Mason was a little whiney today and I was just out right UNMOTIVATED!!! I blame it on this crappy weather. We are dying to get outside people. So finally at about 3:00 Mason kept going to the door leading to the garage and saying bye-bye so I thought you know what kid I think you have the right idea...so we got dressed (yes I was still in my jammies) and got in the car. We decided to go to Costco. Mase loves Costco and so do I. I can browse while he snacks on "samples"! We had a good time and it was just the change of scenery that we needed.
Mason has stated saying "yes mamma" I've been working on it for a while. He hears "no" so much that I thought we should start working on Yes. He thinks it's pretty funny and usually laughs after he says it.
My sister (http://waltonsinaustin.blogspot.com/) who lives in Austin took the cutest pictures of Landon's first snow. I couldn't resist posting them because the both look like such angels in these pics. Look how great my sis looks after having a baby not too long ago!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I just want eat him...he's soo stinkin cute!!!

Awww...my "baby sis" holding her baby

1 comment:

waltonsinaustin said...

Aww that's sweet. Landon loved it outside in the snow. Hope you guys had fun at Costco!