Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recap

Hi Ya'll! Happy Tuesday. We (Mason & I) are sitting on the couch watching Jack's Big Music Show and drink coffee (me). I'm trying to get motivated to go to the storm, but gosh it's sooo cold outside!!!
Last weeks snow was very pretty, but I'm glad it's gone! I loved watching the quarter size flakes come down all day. Frankly I felt robed this winter because the two times that it snowed Mason was sick and I couldn't risk taking him out to play in it and his cold get any worse. So no cute snow pictures of my little guy in the snow :(
I would like to say a BIG thank you to my mom and dad who kept Mason on Saturday night so Scott and I could enjoy a night out with our friends Kasi and Jeremiah. We had a blast. We had dinner at The Porch (one of the best restaurants I've ever been too) and then had a few drinks at Hotel ZaZa's bar Dragon Fly.
Okay...time to get going. Here's a few pictures that my mom took while we were at her house a few weeks ago.
This picture cracks me up!!!

1 comment:

waltonsinaustin said...

Oh, so you're allowed to put the pic of us on your blog, bt I had to swear that I wouldn't put it up on mine. I see how it is.