Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some kind of wonderful

I can't exactly put my finger on it, but today had been some kind of wonderful.  Maybe it's because I've crossed many items off my "to do" list or maybe it's because the sun is actually shinning.  It's been a pretty normal day... MC went to school for a few hours, I was pretty busy the entire time, I picked him up and then he came home and is currently napping.  Nap time allows for me to sneak about 30 minutes of reading my two current books.  More than likely I'll have to wake him up from his nap because we have to be somewhere at 3:45 which will make a grumpy 2.5 year old, but he's getting better at rolling with mama's hectic days.  Today I'm feeling THANKFUL...thankful for the simple things...the things that I often take for granted. 

Yours truly,

Thankful Jenn

No comments: