Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Fun-day

I'm going to try to queeze in a post real quick before we head off to church.  They weekend is almost over and I must say I'm excited for Monday to come so we can start 2011 off right.  Mason goes back to school on Thursday and I have plenty to keep me busy on his first day back.

Mason is having surgery on January 10th so please keep him in your prayers.  The actual procedure should only take about 15 minutes, but he still has to go completely under which is never fun for Mommy and Daddy.  

Last night Scott and I watched All Good Things...weird, but good movie. 
Speaking of movies, I'm dying to see Black Swan.  I love Natalie Portman and this is such a different role for her. 

Okay, now it's my turn to get ready for church, but I leave you with my new favorite shoe...I bought these yesterday and I must say they're the most comfortable she my feet have ever stepped into...LUV. Sperry Topsider Runner slip-ons. 

No comments: