Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This Picture

This little moment was captured this morning while Mason and I were in his new big boy room playing with his Little People village. When Mason first started playing with Little People he called them "Happy People" instead of Little People...that was probably over a year ago. He now calls them by their correct name and I will forever hold a special place in my heart for the phrase "Happy People".

While playing with said, "Happy People" He grabbed one of the figures that he aways calls Papa and then another figure that looks very similar to the "papa" figure and said, "Look it's Papa's brother". Where did he come up with that? I've never mentioned anything about my dads brother and he's never met my dad's brother. Got to love the mind of a 2.5 year old.

xo,

Jenn

No comments: